Zarqami and head of Turkey's TRT met on the sidelines of the 44th general assembly of the Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU) here in Tehran in 2007 and concluded agreements on the expansion of cooperation between the sides.
What does ABU stand for?
ABU stands for Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABU
We have 36 other meanings of ABU in our Acronym Attic
- Airman Battle Uniform (US Air Force)
- Alderson Broaddus University (Philippi, WV)
- Alliance Biblique Universelle
- Alpha Beta Unlimited (gaming, Magic: The Gathering)
- American Board of Urology
- Amphibious Beach Unit
- Analog Back Up
- Anyone But United (soccer)
- Application Business Unit
- Artificial Breeding Unit (animal science)
- Association des Bibliophiles Universels
- Association of Banyan Users
- Atlantic Baptist University (Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Automotive Business Unit (various organizations)
- Auxiliary Back Up
- Amateur Baseball Umpires Association
- Absolute Best Unit Converter (software)
- American Board of Urgent Care Medicine (Orlando, FL)
- Apple Bits Users Group (Kansas City, MO)
- Arkansas Banner User Group (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kim, chief of the Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union, or ABU, said he made technical arrangements for North Korea's access to Olympic coverage.
PYONGYANG/BEIJING, July 24 Kyodo The head of the Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union arrived in Pyongyang on Tuesday for talks with North Korea about providing the country with television and radio coverage of the London Olympic Games.
This annual competition organized by Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU) gathered broadcasters from around the world and witnessed a high participation rate of different TV genres including factual, documentaries, social and cultural programs, televised magazines, as well as entertainment series.
ISLAMABAD, October 20, 2010 (Balochistan Times): Director General Pakistan Broadcasting Corporation (PBC) Murtaza Solangi Tuesday unanimously elected as one of the new Vice Presidents of the largest international broadcasting forum Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU) in Tokyo, Japan.
Pakistan Broadcasting Corporation was also elected unanimously on the Administrative Council of the Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU) last year in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
It said FIFA had reached an agreement with the Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union.
Asia Future TV 2010 is co-organized by China Mobile Communications Association (CMCA) and Global Leaders Institute (GLI), officially supported by Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU) and the three major telecom operators in China (China Telecom, China Unicom and China Mobile), and is endorsed by the Association of Commercial Television in Europe (ACT), the Association for the Development of Enhanced TV Services and Interactivity (AFDESI), and the International Television Expert Group (ITVE).