Travel Business Review-October 23, 2012--Antam Receives the Best Performance Award at 2012 Asia Pacific Quality Organization International Conference(C)2012] ENPublishing - http://www.
What does APQO stand for?
APQO stands for Asia Pacific Quality Organization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- AIDS Project Quad Cities (est. 1986; Iowa)
- American Productivity & Quality Center
- Asia Pacific Quality Control Center
- Asia Pacific Quality Control Organization (now Asia Pacific Quality Organization; est. 1985)
- American Paint Quarter Horse Association (now American Paint Horse Association)
- Application Quality Inspection
- Autism Program Quality Indicators
- Augmented Physical Quality of Life Index
- Advanced Production, Quality & Manufacturing Course (DSMC)
- Asia-Pacific Quality Network
- Advanced Planning Quality Process
- Advanced Product Quality Planning
- Annual Product Quality Review
- Avanti Piano Quasi Retro (Italian: Forward Plan Almost Retro; animators)
- Advisory Panel on the Question of Sudan (Hague International Model UN; Netherlands)
- American Professional Quilting Systems
- Academic Policy and Quality Unit (Oxford Brookes University; UK)
- Abdominoperitoneal Resection
- Aberdeen Pulsed Reactor Facility
- About Public Relations
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Award is administered by a foundation established by the Asia Pacific Quality Organization called "The Walter L.