Fifteen international financial institutions have agreed to set up the Asia Pacific Loan Market Association to develop the primary and secondary loan market in the region.
What does APLMA stand for?
APLMA stands for Asia Pacific Loan Market Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Anatomic Pathology Laboratory Information System
- Applied Physics Laboratory Ice Station (US Navy)
- Australasian Public Libraries and Information Services
- Australian Property Law Journal
- Analog Phase-Locked Loop
- Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
- Aragona Pembroke Little League (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Associate Product Lead for Logistics (FAA)
- Anti-Personnel Land Mines
- Associated Parishes for Liturgy and Mission (Rochester, NY)
- Asia-Pacific Legal Metrology Forum
- Atlantic Protected Living Marine Resources Initiative (US Coast Guard)
- Atlantic Protected Living Marine Resources Initiative
- Asian-Pacific Le Mans Series
- Advanced Professional Logistics Network (shipping)
- Agile Project Leadership Network (project leadership)
- Aperiodically Poled Lithium Niobate
- Australian Public Libraries Network
- Association of Professional Librarians of New Brunswick (Canada)
- Australia Pacific Liquefied Natural Gas (Origin Energy and ConocoPhillips)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Focus on Iceland by Glitnir Bank CHAPTER 13 Central and Eastern Europe and the CIS: the EBRD's perspective by EBRD CHAPTER 14 Asia Pacific region: promoting growth and liquidity in the primary and secondary markets by Asia Pacific Loan Market Association For more information visit http://www.