BNP Paribas Securities Services has completed the transition of AXA Australia and New Zealand funds onto its custody platform, following AMP s merger with AXA Asia Pacific Holdings in March 2011.
What does APH stand for?
APH stands for Asia Pacific Holdings (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APH
We have 80 other meanings of APH in our Acronym Attic
- Airport Parking and Hotels (UK)
- Aloha Peace House (Honolulu, HI)
- Ambrose Powell Hill (Army Base, Bowling Green, Virginia)
- American Printing House for the Blind, Inc.
- Antepartum Hemorrhage
- Applied Public Health (various organizations)
- Arabian Park Hotel (United Arab Emirates)
- Arnold Palmer Hospital (Orlando, FL)
- Asbestos, Pollution and Health Hazard (legal claims)
- Asociación Pediatrica Hondureña (Spanish: Honduran Pediatric Association)
- Associação Paulista de Homeopatia (São Paulo, Brazil)
- Association de Prêt d'Honneur du Département de Côte d'Or (French loan association)
- Association des Plaisanciers de Hérel (French boating association)
- Association of Personal Historians
- Association Promotion Hockey (France)
- Australian Parliament House (Australia)
- Aviator's Protective Helmet
- Axis Powers Hetalia (manga)
- Cabinet Appointments and Honours Committee (Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bharti AXA Investment Managers, which manages the Bharti AXA Mutual Fund, is a joint venture between Bharti Ventures Limited, a unit of Bharti Group, and AXA Investment Managers and AXA Asia Pacific Holdings.
The Singaporean subsidiary, DeNA Asia Pacific Holdings Pte.
Bharti AXA Investment Managers is a joint venture between Bharti Ventures Limited, part of the Bharti Group and AXA Investment Managers (AXA IM) and AXA Asia Pacific Holdings (AXA APH).
AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Limited (ASX:AXA) said today that the company and its parent AXA SA and National Australia Bank (ASX:NAB) are currently in advanced discussions regarding extending the period for NAB to satisfy the concerns raised by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Limited (AXA APH) and National Australia Bank Limited (NAB) have agreed to extend until July 15, 2010 end of day the agreement relating to the proposed transaction whereby NAB will acquire 100% of AXA APH, retain the Australian and New Zealand businesses of AXA APH and sell to AXA 100% of the Asian businesses of AXA APH.
SYDNEY: Australia s competition watchdog blocked National Australia Bank s $13 billion bid for AXA Asia Pacific Holdings, putting the agreed deal in limbo and allowing rival bidder AMP to make a comeback.
National Australia Bank (NAB) said it has agreed binding terms with the French parent company AXA, and AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Limited (AXA APH) to purchase the Australian and New Zealand (A&NZ) businesses of AXA APH for $4.