Lee was formerly chairman and president of Silicon Valley's Asia America MultiTechnology Association (AAMA) for multiple terms.
What does AAMA stand for?
AAMA stands for Asia America MultiTechnology Association (est. 1979)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAMA
We have 62 other meanings of AAMA in our Acronym Attic
- American Agricultural Marketing Association
- American Alternative Medical Association
- American Amusement Machine Association
- American Apparel Manufacturers Association (now part of American Apparel and Footwear Association)
- American Architectural Manufacturers Association
- American Association for Medical Assistants
- American Automobile Manufacturers Association
- Architectural Aluminum Manufacturers Association
- Area Airspace Management Authority
- Army Aeromedical Activity
- Asian American Manufacturing Association
- Association for the Advancement of Mexican Americans
- Austin Area Multimedia Alliance (Texas)
- Australian Army Motorcycle Association
- Austrian American Mozart Academy
- Anemia and Myelodysplasia Association of Canada
- American Association of Medical Assistants Endowment
- Asosiasi Ahli Manajemen Asuransi Indonesia (Indonesian insurance management association)
- Aberdeen Asset Management Asia Limited
- Academy of African Music and Arts, Ltd. (Ghana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The seminar is being co-sponsored by the Knowledge and Innovation Community (KIC) and the Asia America MultiTechnology Association (AAMA), with the assistance of Dr.
April 22 /PRNewswire/ -- The Asia America MultiTechnology Association (AAMA), Silicon Valley's leading business network, today announced the appointment of Michael Zhao as its new president.
Chen to Guide Silicon Valley Networking Organization's 2005 Initiatives to Foster Growth of High-Tech Enterprises The Asia America MultiTechnology Association (AAMA), which has fostered business ties between the Silicon Valley and the Pacific Rim for more than 25 years, today announced the appointment of William A.
4 /PRNewswire/ -- The Asia America MultiTechnology Association (AAMA), which has fostered business ties between Silicon Valley and the Pacific Rim for more than 25 years, today announced the lineup for its annual conference, AAMA CONNECT 2007.
About Asia America MultiTechnology Association Founded in 1979, AAMA is Silicon Valley's leading MultiTechnology business network promoting the success of Asia America region's technology enterprises.
Last month the company announced that several professional organizations are also creating affinity circles for their members, including the Asia America MultiTechnology Association (AAMA), Committee of 100 (C100), Korea Information Technology Network (KIN) and the 80,000 member State Bar of Texas.
16, 2002 Event to Also Showcase Leading Examples of Technology From Integrated Circuits, Storage, Communications, Bioinformatics and Other Sectors The Asia America MultiTechnology Association (AAMA), Silicon Valley's leading business network promoting the success of the technology enterprises in Asia-Pacific, will welcome more than 250 senior level technology entrepreneurs and investors in Silicon Valley and Asia at its sixth annual conference, "Asia and Silicon Valley in 2003: Leading the Technology Recovery," held Oct.