The agreement has been finalized on the sidelines of the 17th annual meeting of Asia/Pacific Group on Money Laundering now being held in Macau.
What does APGML stand for?
APGML stands for Asia/Pacific Group on Money Laundering
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APGML
- Alcoa Power Generating Inc. (North Carolina)
- Association of Professional Genealogists in Ireland (est. 1986; Ireland)
- Acoustic and Plasma-Guided Laser
- Anti-Personnel Grenade Launcher
- Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
- Advanced Group Policy Management (Microsoft)
- Army Program Guidance Memorandum
- Arnold Palmer Golf Management (Addison, TX)
- Asia Pacific Growth Management
- Assistant Provincial Grand Master (Freemasonry United Grand Lodge of England)
- Atlanta Professional Golf Management Lerny
- Acute Post-Infectious Glomerulonephritis
- Asia-Pacific Green Network
- Australian Professional Gaming Network
- Association of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition Nurses
- Association of Professional Geoscientists of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Association of Professional Geoscientists of Ontario
- Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Appeals Generator of Letters and Forms
- All Party Group on Overseas Development (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They include the OAS (established in 1948), which developed model regulations for member jurisdictions to prevent money laundering through a statutory framework; the Asia/Pacific Group on Money Laundering (APG) (established in 1997) to address laundering on a regional basis by applying, inter alia, the FATF Recommendations; the Caribbean Financial Action Task Force (CFATF), which consists of representatives of 25 countries and territories in the Caribbean, along with five cooperating and supporting nations from outside the region.
The working group will ''study (the problem) more deeply and improve our methods of cooperation,'' said Rick McDonell, secretariat head with the Asia/Pacific Group on Money Laundering.
In addition to sharing mandatory membership dues to FATF and the Asia/Pacific Group on Money Laundering (APG) with the U.
Hong Kong is a member of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) and the Asia/Pacific Group on Money Laundering (APG), a FATF-style regional body.
Singapore is a member of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) and the Asia/Pacific Group on Money Laundering, a FATF-style regional body.
The Programme manages and constantly updates this database on behalf of the UN and ten major international partners in the field of anti-money laundering/countering the financing of terrorism: the Asia/Pacific Group on Money Laundering (APG), the Caribbean Financial Action Task Force (CFATF), the Commonwealth Secretariat, the Council of Europe-MONEYVAL- the Eastern and Southern Africa Anti-Money Laundering Group (ESAAMLG), the Eurasian Group (EAG), the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), Interpol, The Financial Action Task Force of South America (GAFISUD) and the Organization of American States (OAS).
Burma became a member of the Asia/Pacific Group on Money Laundering in January 2006, and is a party to the 1988 UN Drug Convention.