Luxury site to be re-launched by e-commerce and jewelry veterans NEW YORK, April 17 /PRNewswire/ -- Luxi Group, a private holding company focused on the luxury goods market, has acquired certain assets related to Ashford.
What does ASFD stand for?
ASFD stands for Ashford.com (stock symbol)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASFD
We have 6 other meanings of ASFD in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Shop Floor Control
- Away Supporters Football Club (sport fan group; UK)
- Antioch Schools Federal Credit Union (Antioch, CA)
- Arkansas Superior Federal Credit Union (est. 1957)
- Active Squeeze Film Damper
- Adaptive Software Flight Demonstration
- Altamonte Springs Fire Department (Florida)
- American Society of Freedmen Descendants
- American Society of Furniture Designers
- Anglo Solvent Free Degreaser
- Association of Swiss Film Distributors
- Association Suisse des Fonctionnaires aux Douanes
- Atmospheric Spray Freeze Drying (biopharmaceutical)
- Austin Science Fun Day
- Australian Society of Forensic Dentistry
- Australian Standards Framework Descriptors
- Autres Systèmes Financiers Décentralisés
- Azienda di Stato delle Foreste Demaniali
- Arlington Sports Facilities Development Authority (Arlington, TX)
- Australasian Society of Forensic Document Examiners
Samples in periodicals archive:
com " or the "Company") from September 22, 1999 through December 6, 2000, inclusive (the "Class Period") against defendants Ashford.
com's allegedly improper accounting for the resolution of a business dispute between Ashford.
com") (NASDAQ:ASFD) from between September 22, 1999 and December 6, 2000, inclusive (the "Class Period") against defendants Ashford.
Nasdaq:WBVN), the "Last Mile" leader in e-commerce, announced that it has launched a partnership with Ashford.
Nasdaq:WBVN) is extending its holiday promotion with Ashford.
19, 2000 LookSmart Enables Luxury e-Tailor to Generate Traffic by Expanding the Distribution of Its Site Links Throughout LookSmart's Partner Network LookSmart (Nasdaq:LOOK), the global leader in Web directories, has signed an agreement with Ashford.
Business Editors --(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 27, 2000 Ashford.