Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College (A-B Tech), like many colleges, has become actively engaged in the pursuit of higher degree completion for its students.
What does ABTCC stand for?
ABTCC stands for Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College (Asheville, NC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Alternative Behavior Treatment Centers (Mundelein, Illinois)
- American Belgian Tervuren Club, Inc.
- American Board for Tarot Certification
- American Board for Transplant Certification
- Ancilla Business Training Center
- APEC Business Travel Card
- Associação Brasileira dos Transportadores de Cargas (Brazil)
- Atlantic Ballet Theatre of Canada
- Australian Business Telephone Company
- Azerbaijan Banking Training Center
- Associação Brasileira Técnica de Celulose e Papel (Portugese: Brazilian Pulp and Paper Technical Association)
- Anheuser-Busch Training and Development Group
- Able Telecom Holdings (stock symbol)
- Advanced BiCMOS Technology/Enhanced Transceiver Logic (family of logic integrated circuits)
- Agrupacion Boletos tipo Edmondson (Railway Ticket Collectors Association; visual arts organization acting in railway public space; Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Ahmed Badhidouh Trading Establishment
- Al Babtain Trading Establishment
- Alliance of Black Telecommunications Employees, Inc.
- applications barrier to entry
- Auto Body Technology (course)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The attention showered on the town has been a great promotion, said Hank Dunn, president of Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College, which has developed specialized courses to help Linamar and other employers train workers.
17, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College has been awarded a nearly $200,000 grant from the National Science Foundation for a project to recruit and retain female students to create more highly-skilled employees in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) careers.
May 15, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College graduate Daniel Gorman has been named the "best young chef in the world" after beating six chefs in international competition May 3 in Daejeon, South Korea.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Brian Willis has been named vice president of information and technology at Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College (N.
July 19, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Daniel Gorman, an Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College graduate and a sous chef at Cherokee Town Club in Atlanta, has achievements and awards that are the envy of chefs twice his age.
Daniel Gorman, a 2007 culinary graduate of North Carolina's Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College, was named National Student Chef of the Year at the American Culinary Federation's national convention.
22, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Continuing its tradition of excellence, the Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College Hot Food Team won first place and a gold medal in the American Culinary Federation's Student Team Southeast Regional Competition Feb.