In 2009, grants were awarded to: * Alliance for Children & Youth, Gaston County * Asheville City Schools Foundation, Buncombe County * Blue Ridge Community Health Services, Henderson County * Communities in Schools of Brunswick County, Inc.
What does ACS stand for?
ACS stands for Asheville City Schools (Asheville, NC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACS
We have 1344 other meanings of ACS in our Acronym Attic
- Army Communication System
- Army Community Service
- Army Community Services
- Army Corrections System
- Array Controller Software (HP StorageWorks)
- ArsDigita Community System
- Art and Culture Studies
- Artillery Computer System
- Artsy Computing Services
- Ashbourne Community School
- Ashland Central School (Maine)
- Asian Cultural Society
- Asil Construction Services
- Assembly and Council Secretariat
- Assembly Christian School (various locations)
- Assertion Consumer Service
- Assessoria de Comunicação Social (Portuguese: Office of Social Communication; Brazil)
- Asset Control Subsystem
- Asset Control System
- Assistant Chief of Staff
Samples in periodicals archive:
MAIN is currently partnering with the Housing Authority of Asheville and Asheville City Schools to seek funding to extend their Wi-Fi City network to public housing and key community centers used by at-risk students.
The City of Asheville collaborates with several key partners such as the Junior League of Asheville, Asheville City Schools, Asheville Buncombe Technical Community College, Community Foundation, Asheville Housing Authority, AmeriCorps, Wachovia Bank, Wal-Mart, Target and other public/private agencies and community-based organization that invest financial and volunteer resources.