Some of the other regional school districts, including vocational technical schools, have established stabilization funds, including the Ashburnham-Westminster Regional School District, Blackstone Valley Regional Vocational Technical High School and Nashoba Valley Technical High School.
What does AWRSD stand for?
AWRSD stands for Ashburnham-Westminster Regional School District (Massachusetts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Advanced Weather Reconnaissance System
- Airborne Weather & Reconnaissance System
- Alabama Wildlife Rehabilitation Center
- All Weather Reconnaissance System
- Alliance for Worker Retirement Security
- Alloy Wheel Repair Specialist
- Army War Reserve Stock
- Army War Reserve Sustainment
- Australian War Records Section
- Aviation Weather Reporting Station
- Agencja Wlasnosci Rolnej Skarbu Panstwa (Polish)
- Army War Reserve Support Command
- Adapta World Rally Team
- Advanced Weather Radar Techniques (Aviation Weather Research Program)
- American Women in Radio and Television
- Any Way Round Tours (motorcycles; EU)
- Anything Which Rounds To
- Alaska Wilderness Recreation and Tourism Association
- Austin Waldron Regional Technical College
- Annual Wholesale and Retail Trade Survey (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
s funeral set for Monday SALEM - A funeral service will be held Monday for former Ashburnham-Westminster Regional School District Superintendent Michael Zapantis, who died Tuesday from injuries suffered in a fall from a ladder.
Michael Zapantis, former longtime superintendent of the Ashburnham-Westminster Regional School District, died in a fall Tuesday, Superintendent Ralph Hicks confirmed last night.
Hicks, superintendent of the Ashburnham-Westminster Regional School District ART: PHOTOS CUTLINE: (1) Defendant Aaron Deveau, 18, hears Luz Roman, girlfriend of the deceased, offer a victim's statement.
DeHays has a vision - a vision of every elementary student in the Ashburnham-Westminster Regional School District holding an iPad.
Hicks took over July 1 as superintendent of the Ashburnham-Westminster Regional School District after a decision last year that he not be rehired as superintendent here when his contract expired June 30.
Hicks is leaving soon to become superintendent in the Ashburnham-Westminster Regional School District.
Hicks, current superintendent of the district, will be leaving at the end of June to start his new job as superintendent of the Ashburnham-Westminster regional school district.