Widespread staff training in aseptic non-touch technique to keep the risk of infections from cannulae and other devices minimal.
What does ANTT stand for?
ANTT stands for Aseptic Non-Touch Technique (healthcare practice)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANTT
We have 1 other meaning of ANTT in our Acronym Attic
- Army NBCCS Tracking System
- AT&T/Novell Telephone Services
- Automatic Navigability Testing System
- Autonomous Nanotechnology Swarm (NASA)
- Antarctic Spatial Data Infrastructure
- Association of Northern Territory School Educational Leaders (Northern Territory, Australia)
- Association for Non-Traditional Students in Higher Education
- Antenna Subsystem
- Aboriginal National Theatre Trust (Australia)
- Agência Nacional de Transportes Terrestres (Portuguese: National Agency for Land Transport; Brazil)
- Australian National Tide Tables
- Average Normalized Turnaround Time
- Albanian National Training and Technical Assistance Resource Center
- Another Nice Trick That Does Not Work
- America's Next Top Teen Model
- Air Navigation Training Unit
- Alphanaphthyl Thiourea
- All Nepal Trade Union Federation
- American Networks (cable TV)
- Anthrax Toxin Receptor
Samples in periodicals archive:
It contains more information on drug-drug compatibility and more detail on the use of the aseptic non-touch technique method of preparing injectable medicines.