The tender is the acquisition and disposal of an annual total of about 12 000 tonnes - about 16 000 tonnes of combustible waste (EWC 19 12 10) and other wastes from the mechanical treatment of waste (EWC 19 12 12) from the field of Altkreises Aschersleben StaE-furt.
What does EDCQ stand for?
EDCQ stands for Aschersleben (airport code; Germany)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Electronic Development Corporation (Carlsbad, NM)
- Eccentric Dynamic Compression Plate (head and neck surgery)
- Education and Career Planning (college course)
- Education Counseling and Personnel Services (University of Maryland)
- Electronic Direct and Counter-Cyclical Payment Program (USDA)
- Energy Data Center of the Philippines (Manila, Philippines)
- Engineering Design Change Proposal
- Entretien Dépannage Chauffage Plomberie (French: Plumbing Heating Maintenance Troubleshooting)
- Extended Data Collect Program
- Environmental Data Collection & Processing Facility
- Electronic Daily Class Roster (class attendance)
- European Distribution Centre Roosendaal (logistics company; Netherlands)
- East Devon Caravan Storage (England, UK)
- Ecumenical Development Cooperative Society (South Africa)
- Edit Config Spec
- Electronic Design & Consulting Services (Stafford, VA)
- Electronic Document Control System
- Enterprise Data Center Strategy
- Environmental Data Coding Specification (Synthetic Environment Data Representation & Interchange Specification)
- Essential Data Control Systems, Inc. (Arizona)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com 2011 Nonwovens Sales: $465 million Key Personnel: Daniel Dayan, CEO; Kate Miles, group finance director Plants: Old Hickory, TN; Aschersleben, Germany; Berlin, Germany; Pontypool, U.
Some of the Eighth Air Force Big Week targets were Brunswick, Halberstadt, Bernberg, Aschersleben, Leipzig, Schweinfurt, Furth, Stuttgart and Augsburg, all well beyond the P-47's range.
By early 1994 Brelner Vulkan had put together a new Dorries Scharmann with holdings that included all or parts of formerly autonomous companies including Skoka, Aschersleben, Union Chemnitz, Gera, Schiess, Droop + Rein, and Wohlenberg, as well as DOmes and Scharmann.
Neuhaus, British Library (Heilbronn: Aschersleben, 1886), 22-23.
In Leipzig, Chemnitz, Magdeburg, Aschersleben, and Naumburg PrimaCom already offers 109,500 households attractive high speed Internet access at a flat rate via its own PrimaCom portal ( www.
Other products from the Dorries' family of companies such VDF-Wohlenberg, Schiess Kopp, Droop Rein, Union, Aschersleben, Skoda, and RD&D will be represented.
In Leipzig, Chemnitz , Magdeburg, Aschersleben, and Naumburg PrimaCom already offers 109,500 households attractive high speed Internet access at a flat rate via its own PrimaCom portal (www.