During his tenure as Ascend's director of development, the company introduced the Ascend Signaling Gateway - the industry's first Internet call-diversion solution.
What does ASG stand for?
ASG stands for Ascend Signaling Gateway
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ASG
We have 310 other meanings of ASG in our Acronym Attic
- Allen Systems Group (Naples, FL)
- American Sewing Guild
- American Society of Genealogists
- Anderson Search Group (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Animal Sciences Group (various organizations)
- Anti-Spam Gateway (Cloudmark)
- Application Software Group (various companies)
- Application Specific Graphic
- Architectural Steering Group
- Area Support Group
- Asgarv (Swedish: Laughing Out Loud)
- Asia Smart Grid (conference)
- Asian Studies Group (various locations)
- Aspermiogenesis Factor
- Assistant Secretary General
- Assistant Secretary General (United Nations)
- Assistant Surgeon General (USPHS)
- Associated Student Government
- Association Suisse des Gérants de Fortune
Samples in periodicals archive:
Frontline is using the Ascend market-leading CBX 500(TM) Multiservice ATM switch to build out its asynchronous transfer mode (ATM) core backbone, the B-STDX(TM) 9000 Multiservice WAN switch for Frame Relay concentration of Internet traffic, and the MAX TNT(TM) WAN access switch with the Ascend Signaling Gateway (ASG) to provide greater network efficiency as Frontline begins to deliver services from its competitive local exchange carrier (CLEC) subsidiary, CLEC Communications.
The Ascend Signaling Gateway (ASG) is one of those exciting technologies announced this year.