Representatives from the Asbestos Information Association and Canada's Chrysotile Institute declined to comment for this article.
What does AIA stand for?
AIA stands for Asbestos Information Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIA
We have 426 other meanings of AIA in our Acronym Attic
- Argon Inlet Assembly (reactor vessel preheating)
- Arizona Interscholastic Association
- Army Information Architecture
- Army Intelligence Agency
- Army International Activities
- Arrowroot Industry Association
- Art Institute of Atlanta
- Artificial Intelligence Application
- Artists International Association
- Asarums Industri AB (Swedish technology company)
- ASEAN Investment Area
- Asian International Association
- Asians in America
- Asnières Industries Adaptées (French disability accommodation group)
- Asphalt Industry Alliance (Mineral Products Association and Refined Bitumen Association; UK)
- Aspirin Intolerant Asthma
- Associate of the Institute of Actuaries (UK)
- Association d'Improvisation Antiboise (French theater improvisation association)
- Association des Industries de l'Alarme (French: Alarm Industries Association; Belgium)
- Association des Internationaux d'Aviron (French: International Association of Rowing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
33) In 1972, eight companies met in New York City to form the Asbestos Information Association of North America (AIA) to fight impending federal regulations.
Pigg, executive director of the industry's Asbestos Information Association.