Anderson Cancer Center, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, University of California, San Francisco, Asan Medical Center, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College, Emory University, Baylor College of Medicine, University of Chicagoa and City of Hope.
What does ASAN stand for?
ASAN stands for Asan Medical Center (Korea)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASAN
We have 10 other meanings of ASAN in our Acronym Attic
- Active Systems Area Networks
- AddressSanitizer (computer memory error detector)
- Against Sleep and Nightmare (webzine)
- Airman, Aviation Support Equipment Technician Striker (Naval Rating)
- Alabama Sustainable Agriculture Network
- Albanian Students Abroad Network
- All Saints Action Network Ltd
- All Seniors, All Night
- American Scholastic Association Network
- American Studies Association of Nigeria
- Assessment System For Aircraft Noise
- Association Sportive Augustin Normand (French sports association)
- Association Sportive des Alpines du Nord (French car club)
- Australian Salinity Action Network
- Autistic Self Advocacy Network
- Automated Surveillance and Alarming Network
- Amateur Sports Alliance of North America
- Australian Studies Association of North America (journal)
- Association of Self-Advocates of North Carolina
- Association of Southern African National Road Agencies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seung-Jung Park, of Asan Medical Center, Seoul, South Korea, and Dr.
Dr Aziz said the group has a strategic partnership with South Korea's Asan Medical Center, which is the global leader in liver transplantation, for the transplant centre.
Thousands of customers worldwide, including new engagements with City of Paris, University of the South, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Asan Medical Center, the country of Singapore, Alstom, Charles DeGaulle Airport and City of Luzern.
Principal Investigator of this study and Chief of Interventional Cardiology, Asan Medical Center, Seoul, Korea.
University of Manitoba 36 Clinical Trial Overview of University of Manitoba 36 Asan Medical Center 37 Clinical Trial Overview of Asan Medical Center 37 Kobe University 38 Clinical Trial Overview of Kobe University 38 Yonsei University 39 Clinical Trial Overview of Yonsei University 39 Ohio State University 40 Clinical Trial Overview of Ohio State University 40 Leiden University Medical Center 41 Clinical Trial Overview of Leiden University Medical Center 41 Emory University 42 Clinical Trial Overview of Emory University 42 Five Key Clinical Profiles 43 Appendix 65 Abbreviations 65 Definitions 65 Research Methodology 66 Secondary Research 66 About GlobalData 67 Contact Us 67 Disclaimer 67 Source 67
The nine Korean hospitals participating in the program are Sejong General Hospital, Cheju Halla General Hospital, Seoul National University Hospital, Asan Medical Center, Hangang Sacred Heart Hospital, Yeson Voice Center, Seoul St.
The ASAN Medical Center is the teaching affiliate hospital of Ulsan University, also in Korea.