Asahi Kasei Fibers held a grand opening ceremony for a new spunbond plant in Thailand on February 12, 2013.
What does AKF stand for?
AKF stands for Asahi Kasei Fibers (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AKF
We have 26 other meanings of AKF in our Acronym Attic
- Aga Khan Education Services (Aga Khan Development Network)
- Allan Kardec Educational Society
- Association of Korean Economic Studies (est. 1997; South Korea)
- Aga Khan Education Services Pakistan
- Acute Kidney Failure
- Aga Khan Foundation (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Aktivkohle (German: Activated Charcoal; filter/canister)
- Alabama Kidney Foundation
- Always Keep Fighting
- American Kidney Fund
- Atkinson Koven Feinberg (various locations)
- Australian Karate Federation
- Australian Koala Foundation
- Austrian Killer Force (gaming clan)
- Authorization Key Failure (gaming)
- Automatic Kaos Foundation (art and music collective)
- Average Kalman Filter
- Refrigerated Cargo Ship
- Aga Khan Foundation Canada
- Alicia Keys Fan Club (performer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The other owners include Asahi Kasei Fibers Corporation (33.
Asahi Kasei Fibers to produce spunbond nonwoven in Thailand TOKYO - Asahi Kasei Fibers Corp.
Asahi Kasei Fibers Corporation, Barnhardt Manufacturing Company, Celanese Acetate, Crescent Textile Mills, Cydsa, SA de C.
Asahi Kasei Fibers will establish a subsidiary in Thailand for the manufacture and sale of spunbond nonwovens.
Key Topics: * SUMMARY * JAPANESE NONWOVEN OPERATIONS IN CHINA * JAPANESE NONWOVEN EXPORTS * JAPAN VILENE * Battery separators * ASAHI KASEI FIBERS * Precis * Smash * Lamous * Bemliese * Bemberg * KURARAY * TOYOBO * Tsunooga * Breathair * OUTLOOK * List of tables Companies Mentioned: * Japan Vilene * Asahi Kasei Fibers For more information visit http://www.
Asahi Kasei Fibers Corporation has finalized its agreement with Lanxess for the purchase of the Dorlastan Spandex business.
V, DAK Americas, LLC, Asahi Kasei Fibers Corporation, BASF Corporation, Cydsa SAB de CV, Derivados Acrilicos S.