Brokers should complete their efforts to comply with the JGTRRA as soon as reasonably possible for calendar-year 2003 and, to the extent reasonably possible, to comply with their reporting responsibilities in a manner consistent with JGTRRA for payments in lieu of dividends for calendar-year 2003.
What does ASARP stand for?
ASARP stands for As Soon As Reasonably Possible
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Asean Scouts Association for Regional Cooperation (various locations)
- Australia South Asia Research Centre (est. 1994)
- American Smelting and Refining Company
- Alaska Search and Rescue Dogs (Anchorage, AK; est. 1987)
- Assistant Secretary of the Army, Research Development and Acquisition
- Association for Strengthening Agricultural Research in Eastern and Central Africa
- Autonomous Synthetic Aperture Radar Guidance
- Aquinas South Asia Regional Institute of Management
- Acidic Serine Aspartate-Rich MEPE-Associated Motif
- Alt.Sexual.Abuse.Recovery.Moderated (newsgroup)
- Advanced Synthetic Aperture Radar System (US DoD)
- Airborne Search and Rescue System
- Army Small Arms Requirement Study
- Automated Schedule and Reporting System
- Automated Stopper and Referrals System (US DoD)
- Advanced Synthetic Aperture Radar System-2 (U-2 aircraft)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists' Relative Value Scale
- Academic Standards and Assessment System
- Actor/Scriptor Animation System
- Addiction & Substance Abuse Specialists
Samples in periodicals archive:
The plan announced by Earnhardt and car owner Richard Childress calls for the driver to start the 400-mile race in the team's Chevrolet, then give up the seat as soon as reasonably possible to relief driver Mike Skinner.
As soon as reasonably possible, Motive intends to file amendments to its Quarterly and Annual Reports on Form 10-Q and Form 10-K for the appropriate periods, as well as its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2005, and its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2005.
As a result, they have decided to postpone the meeting until the Spring of 2003 and will announce a new firm date as soon as reasonably possible.
Markel will provide policyholder services to the current customers of Acceptance's Scottsdale office and will quote renewal coverage in Markel owned insurers as soon as reasonably possible.
Stampeder intends to mail a take-over bid circular to all registered shareholders of Ballistic as soon as reasonably possible.