the "Fund") today announced that as a result of the August 29, 2005 announcement by the Ontario Ministry of Finance to eliminate its provincial tax credit for investors in labour sponsored investment funds ("LSIFs"), the board of directors of the Fund has decided to cease distribution of the Fund's Class A Shares as soon as possible and to review the Fund's options for ceasing current operations as soon as practical.
What does ASAP stand for?
ASAP stands for As Soon As Practical
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ASAP
We have 356 other meanings of ASAP in our Acronym Attic
- Army Streamlined Acquisition Program
- Army Substance Abuse Program
- As Safe As Possible
- As Scared as Possible
- As Short As Possible
- As Simple As Possible
- As Slow As Possible
- As Small As Possible
- As Soon As Paid (sales)
- As Soon As Possible
- As Stupid As Possible
- As Sustainable as Possible
- ASEAN Student Action Project
- Asian Shelter and Advocacy Project
- Asperger's Support for Adolescents Plus (est. 2006)
- Association de Sauvegarde et d'Accueil des Perroquets
- Association of Social Alarms Providers (UK)
- Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals (Canton, MA)
- Athabascan Self-Sufficiency Assistance Partnership (Alaskan native assistance plan)
- Atypical Small Acinar Proliferation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company expects the deal to close as soon as practical following the special shareholder meeting.
In the First Closing, to be completed as soon as practical, once the Company's shareholders have approved and contingent on the due diligence as outlined in the Master Agreement, Another World will pay the Company $3,500,000 in cash to acquire newly-issued shares constituting approximately fifty-one (51%) percent interest in the Company's Common Stock.