Find out if you're a spiv or not by picking up Horse Meat Disco II as soon as humanly possible, released in all formats on Monday.
What does ASAHP stand for?
ASAHP stands for As Soon As Humanly Possible
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ASAHP
We have 2 other meanings of ASAHP in our Acronym Attic
- Asociación de Productores Agrícolas y Forestales (Spanish: Association of Agricultural and Forestry Producers; Bolivia)
- American Studies Association of Graduate Students (University of Kansas)
- Acylsphingosine Amidohydrolase
- Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Association au Service de l'Action Humanitaire
- Association of Schools and Agencies for the Handicapped (Hamilton Square, NJ)
- Auckland Sexual Abuse Help (Mt. Eden, Auckland, New Zealand)
- Annual Survey of the American Hospital Association
- Asian Studies Association of Hong Kong
- American Society of Allied Health Professionals
- Association of Schools of Allied Health Professions (est. 1967; Washington, DC)
- Alabama State Association for Health Physical Education Recreation and Dance
- Adjunct Switch Application Interface
- Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland
- African Sky Art Institute
- American Society of Architectural Illustrators
- American Student Achievement Institute (Bloomington, IN)
- Aortic Stenosis and Aortic Insufficiency
- Asociación Salvadoreña de Apoyo Integral (Spanish: Salvadoran Association of Support)
- Association Suisse des Architectes d'Intérieur (French: Swiss Association of Interior Designers; Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Doctors, nurses, engineers, transport all should be sent as soon as humanly possible.
They want to make it official as soon as humanly possible.
We're accustomed to an owner's interest to generate a revenue stream as soon as humanly possible.
At this time, we are intending to release actual flow rates and revenue figures as soon as humanly possible.
Our ultimate goal is to return employees to their jobs as soon as humanly possible.