And there is no way to price out the enormous "savings" in terms of the peace of mind that residents and their families get, when the resident can stay at one place as long as possible.
What does ALAP stand for?
ALAP stands for As Long As Possible
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ALAP
We have 13 other meanings of ALAP in our Acronym Attic
- Alabama Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Lung Association of Oklahoma (Tulsa, OK)
- American Lung Association of Oregon (Tigard, OR)
- Apprentissage des Langues Assisté par Ordinateur (French: Computer-Assisted Language Learning)
- Associazione Lombarda Amatori Orchidee (Italian: Lombard Amateur Orchid Association)
- Acquisition Law Advisory Panel
- American Linguistic Atlas Project (University of Georgia)
- AppleTalk Link Access Protocol
- As Late As Possible (project management constraint)
- As Little As Possible
- As Loud As Possible (band)
- As Low As Possible
- As Low As Practical
- Axle Lift Air Pressure
- American Lung Association of Pennsylvania
- Asynchronous Link Access Protocol, Balanced (Newbridge)
- Association of Local Air Pollution Control Officials
- Annie L. Awbrey Public Library (Roanoke, AL)
- Association of Local Air Pollution Control Officers
- Alberta Local Authorities Pension Plan (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
VersaLogic will also accommodate those customers who wish to continue using AMD CPUs as long as possible.
Recommendation: After taking full advantage of their Medicare and Medigap benefits, consumers wishing to stay at home as long as possible should buy a comprehensive, long-term care policy that includes coverage for home health care.