In addition to Strassmeir, Mahon also was close friends with members of the Aryan Republican Army (ARA), also known as the Midwest Bank Robbers.
What does ARA stand for?
ARA stands for Aryan Republican Army (US militia organization)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARA
We have 390 other meanings of ARA in our Acronym Attic
- Apple Remote Access
- AppleTalk Remote Access
- Application Release Automation
- Applied Research Associates, Inc.
- Arachidonic Acid
- Area Redevelopment Administration
- Argentina Austral (national currency since 1985; replaced by new Peso, 1992)
- Armada de la República Argentina (Argentine navy)
- Army Radiation Authorization
- Army Registration Authority
- Assessment and Reporting Arrangements (education; UK)
- Asset Recovery Agency (UK legislation)
- Assigned Responsible Agency
- Assistant Regional Administrator
- Associate of the Royal Academy
- Associate Regional Administrator
- Associate Reinsurance Administration (LOMA designation)
- Association of Relocation Agents
- Association of Retired Americans
- Association of Roman Archaeology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FBI memos confirm that Timothy McVeigh was indeed tied to Elohim City, the Aryan Republican Army, White Aryan Resistance, Aryan Nations, and other violent neo-Nazi groups.
Solomon also noted that "nearly all the documents cited by Nichols' attorneys involved FBI efforts to link McVeigh to the Aryan Republican Army bank robbery gang.