Arts in Education Model Development and Dissemination Grants Program (closes 4/22).
What does AEMDD stand for?
AEMDD stands for Arts in Education Model Development and Dissemination (US Department of Education)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Australian Energy Market Commission
- Advanced Emergency Medical Care Assistant (Ontario, Canada)
- Air & Expedited Motor Carriers Association
- Army Electromagnetic Compatibility Agency
- Automotive Electromagnetic Compatibility Laboratory Accreditation Program
- Automotive EMC Laboratory Recognition Program
- Association of European Manufacturers of Carbonless Paper
- Associated Executives of Mosquito Control Work in New Jersey
- Advanced Emergency Medical Dispatch
- Automotive Electric Motor Drive (US Department of Energy program)
- Africa, Europe, Middle East (Wetlands International)
- American Express Middle East
- Association for Events Management Education (UK)
- Australian Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (est. 1942)
- American Electronic Medical Equipment Design (Miami Springs, FL)
- Association Européenne de Médecine Esthétique et de Diététique
- Aboriginal Enterprises in Mining, Exploration and Energy (Australia)
- Ancient Egypt and Middle East Society (UK)
- Agencia Estatal de Meteorología (Spanish: State Meteorological Agency; est. 2006)
- Advanced Engineering Materials Facility (Hong Kong University of Science and Technology; Clear Water Bay, Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
January 2008) OII's Professional Development for Arts Educators (PDAE) and Arts in Education Model Development and Dissemination (AEMDD) programs are recruiting peer reviewers for their upcoming grant competitions.
The deadlines for several grant competitions are fast approaching: * Arts in Education Model Development and Dissemination Program (closes 3/16).