These participating artists, who are founders, board members and core supporters of Artists for a New South Africa (ANSA) include Alfre Woodard, Samuel L.
What does ANSA stand for?
ANSA stands for Artists for a New South Africa
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANSA
We have 44 other meanings of ANSA in our Acronym Attic
- Agenzia Nazionale Stampa Associata (Italian news agency)
- AIDS Nutrition Services Alliance
- Alliance of Norwegian Students Abroad
- Alternate Network Service Agreement
- Anglo Nubian Society of Australia
- Annapolis Naval Sailing Association
- Anthyodhaya Sangh
- Applied Networking and Systems Administration (degree at RIT)
- Arkansas Nursing Students' Association
- Arlington Nursing Student Association
- ASP.NET Security Analyzer (Microsoft)
- Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs
- Association of Norwegian Students Abroad
- Association of Nurses in Substance Abuse (UK)
- Association of Nutrition Services Agencies
- Augustana Nursing Student Association (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Australian National Saddlehorse Association Inc. (Australia)
- Australian National Sportfishing Association
- Australian Network of Student Anthropologists
- Automatic New Structure Alert
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 /PRNewswire/ -- Artists for a New South Africa invites Star Wars fans to visit their online auction at http://www.
LOS ANGELES -- Artists for a New South Africa (ANSA) will present "Voices from the Frontline," an evening of art, readings and film about the South African HIV/ADS crisis, Thursday, March 14 from 6 to 9 p.