And for those who have a desire to give back, Beth Konopka extends a special invitation to travel as far as India and South Africa as a volunteer for Artists Striving to End Poverty (page 10).
What does ASTEP stand for?
ASTEP stands for Artists Striving to End Poverty (New York, NY)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASTEP
We have 3 other meanings of ASTEP in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Science and Technology Council
- Alberta Science and Technology Award (University of Alberta)
- Advanced Submarine Tactical ESM Combat System
- Association pour l'Avancement des Sciences et des Techniques de la Documentation (French: Association for the Advancement of Science and Technical Documentation)
- Automated Sequential Trace Enrichment of Dialysate
- Association Scientifique et Technique pour l'Eau et l'Environnement (French: Scientific and Technical Association for Water and the Environment; est. 1905)
- Advanced Software Technology and Mechatronics Research Institute of Kyoto (Japan)
- Association for the Study of Travel in Egypt and the Near East (Cambridge, UK)
- Alberta Spit Tobacco Education Program (Alberta, Canada)
- Altarum Science and Technology Education Program (Altarum Institute)
- Asset Servicing Technology Enhancement Project (US FDIC)
- Assistance to Teacher Education Project (Ghana)
- Astrobiology Science and Technology for Exploring Planets (US NASA)
- Asteroid Ephemeris
- Administrative Support Training and Experience Questionnaire (Wisconsin Workforce Planning)
- Artificial Sensing Techniques for Evaluating Quality (EU)
- Acceptable Short-Term Exposure Range
- Advanced Spaceborne Thermal Emission and Reflection Radiometer
- Agenzia per lo Sviluppo Tecnologico dell'Emilia Romagna (Italian: Emilia-Romagna Technological Development Agency; Emilia-Romagna, Italy)
- Assessment Tools for the Evaluation of Risk
Samples in periodicals archive:
Proceeds will benefit Artists Striving to End Poverty (ASTEP).
She formed a nonprofit corporation to package it all, calling it ASTEP for Artists Striving to End Poverty.