Department of Education (DoEd) had used artificial neural network technology to analyze and categorize some electronic materials at the end of the Clinton Administration.
What does ANNT stand for?
ANNT stands for Artificial Neural Network Technology
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ANNT
- Artificial Neural Network Markup Language
- Axial Next-Nearest-Neighbor Ising
- Advanced Neonatal Nurse Practitioners
- Artificial Neural Network Processor (hardware)
- Artificial Neural Networks in Pattern Recognition (workshop)
- Applications of Neural Networks to Power Systems (conference)
- Association of Nursing Recruitment Agencies (Australia)
- Annual Review of Computer Science
- Annual Survey of International and Comparative Law (database)
- AFMSS Non-Network Transfer
- Artificial Neural Network Technology for Steganalysis
- An-Najah National University (Nablus, Palestine)
- Asociacion Nicaraguense de Naciones Unidas (Spanish)
- Artificial Neural Network Working Group
- Above Named Officer
- Abu Nidal Organization (terrorist group)
- Access Network Operator
- Adamas Nu Omega (Philippine fraternity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The use of advanced artificial neural network technology for the proactive identification of security threats is the future of intelligence based law enforcement operations," says John Frazzini, BRS LABS President and former US Secret Service agent.
The objective of the agreement is to further development of an artificial neural network technology for protein identification that was developed at PNNL, and adapt it to Agilent liquid chromatograph/mass spectrometer (LC/MS) systems.