In fact, all of the artificial neural network ensemble models in ADMET Predictor were built with ADMET Modeler.
What does ANNE stand for?
ANNE stands for Artificial Neural Network Ensemble (artificial intelligence)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ANNE
We have 3 other meanings of ANNE in our Acronym Attic
- Australasian Neuroscience Nurses' Association
- Automaton Nuclear Neo-Human Android (Family Guy cartoon)
- Annual Allocations
- Artificial Neural Networks and Computational Brain Theory (various countries)
- Associazione Nazionale Nikon Club Italia (Italy)
- Arab NGO Network for Development
- ADVO [not an acronym] National Network Extension (Windsor, CT)
- Algorithms for Nonuniform Networks (research project; Academy of Finland)
- AMANDA Neural Network Energy reconstruction
- Analgesic Nephropathy Network of Europe (study)
- Artificial Neural Networks and Expert Systems (New Zealand)
- MCC Annex / Operational Readiness Trainer
- Artificial Neural Network Filter
- All Nepal National Free Students Union
- Artificial Neural Networks and Genetic Algorithms (conference)
- Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian-Serving
- Aboriginal National Network Initiative (Canada)
- Artificial Neural Network Investing (aka Advanced Neural Network Investing; financial analysis software)
- Atlas de Neurologie Nucléaire sur Internet
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have also added a number of new molecular descriptors, which are numbers that quantify different characteristics of molecules, and which serve as the inputs to our artificial neural network ensemble predictive models.
Our approach to this prediction sets QMPRPlus apart because it exactly represents the thermodynamics of ionization and utilizes artificial neural network ensembles in an original way.