com A MOBILE phone which can act as a translator has been developed by a German artificial intelligence research institute.
What does AIRI stand for?
AIRI stands for Artificial Intelligence Research Institute (Spanish Scientific Research Council; Barcelona, Spain)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIRI
We have 16 other meanings of AIRI in our Acronym Attic
- Adaptation and Impacts Research Group (meteorology; Canada)
- Artificial Intelligence Research Group (various locations)
- Asociación Independiente de Radiodifusoras Guatemaltecas (Independent Association of Guatemalan Broadcasters)
- Asset Identification and Removal Group (various locations)
- Association pour l'Information et la Recherche sur les maladies rénales Génétiques
- Associazione Italiana Rotariani Golfisti (Italian: Italian Rotarian Golfers Association; Milan, Italy)
- Association Internationale de Recherche Hydraulique (French: International Association of Hydraulic Research)
- Association of International Road Hauliers (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Association Internationale pour la Recherche en Hygiène Hospitalière (International Association for Research in Hospital Hygiene)
- American Inline Roller Hockey Series (tournament)
- Associazione Italiana Ricerca Industriale (Italian: Italian Association for Industrial Research)
- Associazione Italiana Ricerca Istiocitosi (Italian: Italian Histiocytoses Research Association)
- Atheromatous Ischemic Renal Insufficiency
- Atomic Industry Research Institute
- Awe-Inspiring Rites of Initiation (religion)
- American Indian Riders International Association (Motorcyclists)
- Artificial Intelligence Research in Environmental Science
- Association of International Research Initiatives for Environmental Studies (est. 1996; Environmental Agency; Japan)
- Alcohol and Immunology Research Interest Group
- Associazione Italiana Rapporti Italo-Libici (Italian: Italian Association of Italian-Libyan Relations)