Mercedes-Benz is also a sponsor of Arthur Ashe Kids' Day, the interactive tennis and entertainment festival that serves as a kick-off event for America's only Major tennis tournament.
What does AAKD stand for?
AAKD stands for Arthur Ashe Kids' Day (US Open)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Amino Acid Kinase (enzyme)
- Asleep At the Keyboard
- Atlantoaxial Kyphosis (sagittal deformity)
- Ausschuß Aachener Karneval (Carnival of Aachen Committee, Germany)
- All-Ages Kirk/Spock Archive
- AP2 Associated Kinase 1 (activating protein 2, AP2)
- African Access to Knowledge Alliance
- All American Kit Cutters
- Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay (Michael Chabon book)
- Apartment Association of Kansas City (Shawnee Mission, KS)
- All American Karate Federation
- Alpe Adria Karate-Federation (martial arts)
- American Amateur Karate Federation
- Asian Amateur Kabaddi Federation (India)
- Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate
- All About Kids Publishing (Gilroy, CA)
- American Association of Kidney Patients
- American Academy of Kinesiology and Physical Education (Champaign, IL)
- Aamdani Atthanni Kharcha Rupaiya (film)
- All American Karate School (Corona, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Winners will compete with tennis pros at the Arthur Ashe Kids' Day Stadium Show on Aug.
Each year, the Arthur Ashe Kids' Day is a summer highlight, attracting scores of families who come to enjoy tennis, music, and more.
27 /PRNewswire/ -- Mercedes-Benz, the Official Vehicle of the US Open and Global Partner of the Laureus Sport for Good Foundation, is highlighting sporting excellence and the use of sport as the means to promote social change on Saturday, August 28, 2010 Arthur Ashe Kids' Day in Flushing Meadows.
Over the next three years, together we will continue to serve up family fun during Arthur Ashe Kids' Day and provide incredible support and excitement through grant-funding in local communities around the country.
In 2008, Fiur will also produce the Ceremonies and Entertainment for the 14-day US Open Tennis Championships and his 12th consecutive Arthur Ashe Kids' Day (CBS).
The USTA and Xerox Corporation (NYSE:XRX) today announced that the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management, has agreed to a five-year partnership to officially sponsor the US Open and Arthur Ashe Kids' Day presented by Hess, starting in 2011.
26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Valspar Corporation, a global leader in the paints and coatings industry, held the final round of its Paint Performance Challenge yesterday during the Arthur Ashe Kids' Day Stadium Show that kicks off the US Open.