Investigators include Dee Burton, PhD, associate professor and chair of community health sciences, School of Public Health; Abhishek Pandey, MD, clinical instructor in the Department of Medicine and sleep researcher with the Brooklyn Health Disparities Center (BHDC); Clotilde Balucani, MD, research fellow in the Department of Neurology; Ruth Browne, ScD, MPH, CEO of the Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health (AAIUH) and co-director, BHDC; and Marilyn Fraser-White, MD, associate director of research and training, AAIUH, and director of community engagement, BHDC.
What does AAIUH stand for?
AAIUH stands for Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health (Brooklyn, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Atlanta Association of Interpreters and Translators (Atlanta, GA)
- Atomic Absorption Inhibition Titration
- Australis Anti-Insect toxin 4
- Associazione Allergologi Immunologi Territoriali Ospedalieri (Italian: Territoriali Hospital Association of Allergists and Immunologists)
- Amdahl Australian Intelligent Tools Program
- Applied Artificial Intelligence Technology Program
- Asia-Africa Investment & Technology Promotion Centre
- Annual Agawam Invitational Tennis Tournament
- Air Accident Investigation Unit
- Alumni Association of Indian Universities (now American Association of Indian Pharmaceutical Scientists)
- American Association of Industrial Veterinarians (est. 1954)
- Apneic Anesthesia with Intermittent Ventilation
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (Lewis Carroll story)
- Antarctic Intermediate Water
- Automotive Aftermarket Industry Week
- Appalachian American Indians of West Virginia
- Administrative Appeals Judge
- Airasia Japan (airline; Tokyo, Japan)
- Akademischer Arbeitskreis Japan (German: Academic Working Group Japan; Austria)
- All About Jazz (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She has been honored with awards from Johns Hopkins University, Columbia University, Cable Positive, the Eleanor Roosevelt Center at Val-Kill, the Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health and the U.
NEW YORK -- NEW YORK, May 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Join the Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health (AAIUH) at the 9th Annual Black Tie and Sneakers SPORTSBALL.
He is the president of the board of directors of the Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health.
The Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health created the black-tie event to increase visibility and raise money to sustain and expand its community-based programs that aim to improve the health and well-being of poor people living in American cities.