The Arthritis Foundation sponsors the following programs: * The Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Program - A program that incorporates gentle movements in a heated pool to help relieve arthritis pain and stiffness, while increasing joint flexibility and range of motion.
What does AFAP stand for?
AFAP stands for Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFAP
We have 31 other meanings of AFAP in our Acronym Attic
- Amateur Fishermens Association of the Northern Territory, Inc. (Casuarina, Northern Territory, Australia)
- Approved Force Acquisition Objective
- Assistant Financial Aid Officer
- Association France Afrique Orient (French: Association France-Africa-East; est. 1993)
- Australian Federation of AIDS Organisations
- Air Force Air and Space Operations Center (US DoD)
- Actin Filament Associated Protein
- Armed Fly Along Probe
- Army Family Action Plan
- Army Family Advocacy Program
- Artillery-Fired Atomic Projectile
- As Far As Possible (chat)
- As Fast As Possible
- As Frequently as Possible
- Attenuated Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (clinical syndrome)
- Australian Federation of Air Pilots
- Australian Foundation for the Peoples of Asia and the Pacific
- Austrian Federation of Adapted Physical Activity
- African Foundation for AIDS Prevention and Counseling (Netherlands)
- Air Force Applications Program Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the best exercise programs: * Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Program.