OBJECTIVE: Coronary artery bypass graft surgery remains associated with significant postoperative cardiovascular morbidity and mortality in high-risk patients.
What does ABG stand for?
ABG stands for Artery Bypass Graft
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ABG
We have 110 other meanings of ABG in our Acronym Attic
- Alpha Beta Gamma (business honor society)
- Alumni Board of Governors (various schools)
- Alveolar Bone Graft
- American Barley Genomic
- Anak Baru Gede (Indonesian: Just Turn to a Teenager)
- Angkatan Babe Gue (Indonesian: My Father's Generation)
- Anjou Bureau Gestion (French: Anjou Office Management)
- Antibiogramma (antibiotic essay)
- Anton Bruckner Gymnasium, Straubing (Straubing, Germany)
- Arterial Blood Gas (test)
- Artisan Baked Goods
- Artisan Beef Genetics (Harvey, AR)
- Artisan Builders Guild (Denville, NJ)
- Asian Beach Games
- Asociación Becaria Guatemalteca (Association of Guatemalan Scholarship Holders)
- Asociación de Banqueros de Guatemala
- Association Bernard Gregory (Paris, France)
- Australian Broadband Guarantee (initiative)
- Aviation Boatswain's Mate
- Aviation Boatswain's Mate Gasoline Handler Petty Officer (US Navy rank)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thirty patients scheduled for elective coronary artery bypass graft surgery were randomly assigned to receive 150-180 mg per day of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) or no CoQ10 (control group) for 7 to 10 days preoperatively.
Appendix The following additional information is provided in accordance with the Code of Best Practice for Reporting by Life Science Companies: A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled study of Glypromate(R) in Patients undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery Protocol Abbreviated Name: Studying Neurons Using Glypromate (SNUG) Name of Investigational Agent: Glypromate(R) (glycyl-L-prolyl-L-glutamate) Study Centres: 4 centres in New Zealand, 1 in Australia Phase of Development: 2a Objectives: Primary: To investigate the pharmacokinetics of Glypromate(R) in post-CABG patients Secondary: To monitor the safety profile of Glypromate(R) treatment compared to placebo in CABG patients.
Physical and psychosocial outcomes after coronary artery bypass graft surgery: Review of the literature.
The criteria for becoming a Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care(SM) include: * Full-service, accredited inpatient hospital facility; * Program must be performing a required volume of percutaneous coronary interventions and coronary artery bypass graft surgeries and provide a full range of services including inpatient cardiac care and cardiac rehabilitation; * Sub-specialty board certification of cardiac team; * Ongoing quality management and improvement programs; and * Cardiac care processes and outcomes for acute myocardial infarction, heart failure, percutaneous coronary interventions and coronary artery bypass graft surgery including evaluation of complication and mortality rates.
CardioTech has also granted Nervation an option, (the "Option") pending successful completion of animal trials, to become the exclusive distributor of the Coronary Artery Bypass Graft ("CABG") in the EEC countries, when CE marking is received for the product.
Achieves Top Ranking for Clinical Areas of Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMI), Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) and Heart Failure, Will Receive Bonus Payment from Medicare *Top-Rated Scorer in New York City and New York State, SIUH Ranks 13 out of 266 Hospitals Nationwide in All Three Heart Related Categories STATEN ISLAND, N.
Achieves Top Ranking for Clinical Areas of Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) and Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery; Will Receive Bonus Payment from Medicare ANDERSON, S.