1995) have reported that not only arterial oxygen saturation but also arteriovenous oxygen difference were lower during exercises under hypoxia than under normoxia.
What does AVdiff stand for?
AVdiff stands for Arteriovenous Oxygen Difference
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Apparent Volume of Distribution of Dehydroisoandrosterone Sulfate
- Aviation Developments (est. 1936; various locations)
- Association Vaudoise d'Établissements Médico-Sociaux
- Aviation Detachment (US Coast Guard)
- Annual Veterinary Dental Forum (American Veterinary Dental Society)
- Australian Virtual Defence Force
- Australian Visual Developers Forum
- Advanced Visualization and Data Fusion Software
- Antelope Valley Dairy Goat Improvement Association
- Annapolis Valley District Health Authority (Kentville, Canada)
- Allgemeiner Verein der Karnevalsfreunde (German: General Association of the Friends of Carnival)
- Andre Van Der Kerkhoff (Australian artist)
- Application Vulnerability Description Language
- Arteriovenous Difference of Lactate
- Aylesbury Vale District Local Plan
- Aviation Depot Level Repairable
- Asian Veterinary Dermatology Meeting (est. 2002)
- Axial Vector Dominance Model
- Alerta Verbal Dolor No (Spanish responses to neurological test: Alert, Verbal, Pain, No Answer)
- Aerospace Vehicle Distribution Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
2] might replace arteriovenous oxygen difference ([AVDO.