of London, UK) have brought together an eclectic roster of authors, selecting from presentations made at Art of Record Production conferences held annually since 2005.
What does ARP stand for?
ARP stands for Art of Record Production (Conference)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARP
We have 354 other meanings of ARP in our Acronym Attic
- Arapahoe (SIL code)
- Architecture Professional Studies
- Ardsma Research and Publishing
- Area Redevelopment Plan
- Argentina (Old) Peso (national currency since 1970; replaced by Austral 1985)
- Army Radiation Permit
- Army Recreational Parks
- Army Research Plan
- Arsenic Research Partnership
- Art Research Program
- Artist Residency Program
- Aseguradora de Riesgos Profesionales (Spanish: Professional Risk Insurance)
- Asphalt Replacement Pellets
- Assault Recovery Program
- Asset Recovery Program
- Assisted Rental Program
- Associate Reserve Planner
- Associated Reformed Presbyterian Church
- Association de Recherche sur la Polyarthrite
Samples in periodicals archive:
This new journal follows the creation of an online community focused on issues in record production and two Art of Record Production international conferences: one held in London, 17-18 September 2005, the other in Edinburgh, 8-10 September 2006.
On Monday Steve and broadcaster Richard Allinson will present their second series about the art of record production - The Record Producers on Radio 2.