Colliers ABR announced that the Art Students League of New York has sold 140,000 square feet of air rights at 213 West 57th Street to Extell Development Group.
What does ASLONY stand for?
ASLONY stands for Art Students League of New York
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Art Students League of New York
- Academic Student Learning Outcomes (Salt Lake Community College; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Actinobacillus Suis-Like Organism (microbiology)
- Antistreptolysin O
- Assessment of Student Learning Outcomes (educational evaluation)
- Association for the Sciences of Limnology and Oceanography (Waco, TX)
- Another Silly List Of Acronyms
- Adapted Source Lines of Code
- Association Française pour la Logistique (French: French Association for Logistics)
- Asean Senior Law Officials Meeting
- Age Sex Location Picture
- Amalgamated Society of Lithographic Printers (UK)
- American School of Las Palmas (Spain)
- Apple Store Leader Program (Apple, Inc.)
- Archipelagic Sea Lanes Passage
- Army Strategic Logistics Plan
- Association of Special Libraries of the Philippines
- Association of Speech-Language Pathologists
- Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
- Australian Standard Leaching Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
Margaret lives in Los Angeles and New York, which gives her the opportunity to study at the renowned Art Students League of New York.
An instructor at The Art Students League of New York since 2007, her work has exhibited in solo and group exhibitions, among them, the Museum for the Center of Photography and the Moving Image, NY 2012, White Box, NY 2010, the Asian Contemporary Art Fair, NY 2008, Scope Art Fair, Miami 2008, the Heidi Cho Gallery, NY 2003, and the Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Art, Japan 2003.