This downtown Michigan Avenue hotel is offering a premier package for guests looking to experience this cultural wonder CHICAGO, March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile invites art and culture lovers to delight in one of the city's most famous attractions with the Art Institute of Chicago Cultural Package.
What does AIC stand for?
AIC stands for Art Institute of Chicago
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIC
We have 523 other meanings of AIC in our Acronym Attic
- Architecture Integration Committee
- Archival Information Collection
- Argo Information Center
- Arizona International College
- Army Industrial College (est. 1924)
- Army Intelligence Center
- Army Interoperability Center
- Army Interoperability Certification (US DoD)
- Art Institute of California
- Art Institute of Charleston (Charleston, SC)
- Art Institute of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH)
- Art Institute of Colorado (Denver, CO)
- Artificial Insemination Center
- Artificial Intelligence Center
- Arts in the Community (various locations)
- Asia in the Curriculum
- Ass in Chair
- Asset Investment Corporation
- Assign Individual Compressed Dial (US DoD)
- Assignment Incentive Compensation
Samples in periodicals archive:
esides above, other major engagements of the Finance Minister include unveiling of Swami Vivekananda Memorial Plaque at the Art Institute of Chicago, inauguration of exhibitions of TagorePaintings at Art Institute of Chicago and signing of two agreements by the Ministry of Culture, Government of India with the Art Institute of Chicago for the "Vivekananda Memorial Programme for Museum Excellence" and with the University of Chicago for an endowment to establish "The Indian Ministry of Culture Vivekananda Chair.
It also includes a rare loan of Leonardo da Vinci's "Madonna of the Yarnwinder, curator of the exhibition for the Art Institute of Chicago.
uk USA JULIUS SHULMAN: MODERNITY AND THE METROPOLIS Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago Until 3 December More than 70 works by one of the most important chroniclers of American modernist architecture from the 1930s to the '90s.
[c] The School of the Art Institute of Chicago and the Brown family.
It has an artsy feel (with all the Art Institute of Chicago students roaming around), and with its gangster green and white walls in the back, it’s more than just a movie theatre…it’s an experience.
The Art Institute of Chicago houses the second work, which van Gogh painted from memory while recovering from an emotional breakdown in an asylum near Saint-Remy, France.
the Messiaen Festival, the Aspen Music Festival and the Art Institute of Chicago.