London, Feb 6 ( ANI ): Martin Scorsese's Hugo, the last installment of Harry Potter movie and The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, bagged top awards at the Art Directors Guild Awards, on Saturday.
What does ADG stand for?
ADG stands for Art Directors Guild
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADG
We have 124 other meanings of ADG in our Acronym Attic
- Amberwood Dairy Goats (Cabool, Missouri)
- Ambulatory Diagnostic Group
- American Data Group
- Amtshilfe-Durchführungsgesetz (German: Mutual Assistance Implementation Act)
- Anaerobic Digester Gas
- Anti-Diskriminierungs-Gesetz (German: Anti-Discrimination Law)
- Application Deployment Guide (various organizations)
- Aquatic Development Group (waterpark builders)
- Archiv der Gegenwart
- Arkansas Democrat Gazette (publication)
- Askesis Development Group (software; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Assistant Director-General (various organizations)
- Associated Dry Goods (est. 1916)
- Atrial Diastolic Gallop
- Attacker Defender Goalkeeper (soccer)
- Attainable Diversity Gain
- Audit Développement Gestion (French: Audit Management Development; est. 1986)
- Australian Design Group (wargame company)
- Australian Development Gateway (poverty initiative)
- Authorized Distributor Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
5) by the International Animated Film Society Art Directors Guild Awards (Feb.
And the film was also named best contemporary film at the Art Directors Guild awards.
She received a lifetime achievement award from the Art Directors Guild In 2001 for a career that dated to the early days of television.
His selection was determined for his "distinguished body of work" by a recommendation of the Council of the Art Directors Guild (ADG).
Its list of recent honors also includes award nominations from the Directors Guild, the Writers Guild and the Art Directors Guild.
LOOKS MATTER: The production designers and art directors on ``Moulin Rouge'' and ``Amelie'' won the 2001 Excellence in Production Design Awards during the Art Directors Guild black-tie ceremonies last week at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
Both the Art Directors Guild and the International Cinematographers Guild have each pledged $5,000 contributions to the tax-deductible fund (checks to be made payable to Wilderness Conservancy/Project CARE/Kamala School Fund).