com)-- Artcraft Health Education announces that it has won a Silver Award for patient education materials from the Art Directors Club of New Jersey (ACDNJ).
What does ADCNJ stand for?
ADCNJ stands for Art Directors Club of New Jersey
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ADCNJ in our Acronym Attic
- Art Directors Club of Metropolitan Washington
- Academic Dental Careers Network (American Dental Education Association; Washington, DC)
- Advance Design Change Notice (military aviation)
- Advanced Drawing Change Notice
- Arctic Desmo Club Norway (Norwegian motorcycle club)
- Art Directors Club Nederland (Dutch: Art Directors Club Netherlands; commerical communication)
- Avionics Data Communication Network
- Alcohol-Drug Council of North Carolina
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada
- Association of Dairy Cooperatives in the Northeast
- Assistant Deputy Chief of Naval Materiel
- Assistant Deputy Chief of Naval Operations
- Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
- Art Directors Club New York
- Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations
- Advisory Counsil
- Air Defense Communications Office
- Air Defense Control Center
- Air Defense Coordination Organization
- Alcohol & Drug Control Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
June 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Access Communications, LLC (Access) has been awarded four distinctions of honor for its creative expertise from the Art Directors Club of New Jersey (ADCNJ).
ICC won top awards in two categories of the Philly Gold 2000 competition of The Art Director Clubs of Philadelphia and four Certificates of Excellence in the 37th annual competition of the Art Directors Club of New Jersey.
Macmillan/McGraw-Hill, a leading pre-K through Grade 6 publisher of instructional, print and technology-based materials, received the awards from Graphic Design USA, The Global Association for Marketing at Retail, and the Art Directors Club of New Jersey.
May 14 /PRNewswire/ -- The People Business Network (TM) (PBN), an e-source platform for business services, today announced that it won a bronze medal from the Art Directors Club of New Jersey.