Organized by the Art Dealers Association of America (ADAA) to benefit the Henry Street Settlement, the event is recognized as the longest-running and most prestigious art fair in the United States.
What does ADAA stand for?
ADAA stands for Art Dealers Association of America (since 1962; New York City, NY, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADAA
We have 36 other meanings of ADAA in our Acronym Attic
- Ada Joint Users Group (US DoD)
- Air Defense Artillery Short Range Air Defense
- Ada-Jovial Users Group
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency, Autosomal Recessive, T Cell-Negative, B Cell-Negative, Nk Cell-Negative, Due to Adenosine Deaminase Deficiency
- Aberdeen and District Angling Association (Scotland)
- Adobe Design Achievement Awards
- Air Defense Artillery Association
- American Dental Assistants Association
- American Dodgeball Association of America (fictious organization from movie "Dodgeball")
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- Associate Dean for Academic Affairs (various schools)
- Automobile Dealers Association of Alabama
- Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act of 2008
- Affiliated Distributed Active Archive Center
- American Dental Assistants Association Foundation
- Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines
- Agence de Déplacements et d'Aménagement des Alpes-Maritimes (French: Maritime Alps Travel and Planning Agency)
- Air-Directed Air-to-Air Missile
- Austin Drug and Alcohol Abuse Program (Texas)
- Aviation Deployment After Action Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
They'd do the ADAA fair"-the annual show by the Art Dealers Association of America, with more big-ticket items, more modern than contemporary-"or not do it at all, because of Basel and Frieze.
Jussel served for many years on the Board of directors of The National Antique & Art Dealers Association of America and was President from l988-l992.