The best I could do, I told myself, would be to draft an ars combinatoria.
What does ARSCOMB stand for?
ARSCOMB stands for Ars Combinatoria
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Agricultural Research Service Culture Collection (National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research; Peoria, IL)
- alt.religion.scientology Central Committee (purported coordinating organization for scientology critics who post on the news group)
- American Radiation Safety Conference and Exposition
- Association of Retired Seattle City Employees
- Approximate Relativistic Self Consistent Field
- Approximate Relativistic Self Consistent Field (with) Corrections
- Air Refueling Flight Schedule
- Applied Research in Semi-Conducting Hyperwavelets
- Active Remote Sensing of Clouds
- Association of Roller and Silent Chain Manufacturers (now the American Chain Association)
- Alaska Remote Sensing & Cartographic Services
- Acid Related Stomach Disorders
- All Russian Society of Disabled People
- Apollo-Ridge School District (Spring Church, Pennsylvania)
- Arylsulfatase D
- Australian Railway Supply Detachment
- Salvage Lifting Ship
- All Russian Service for Disaster Medicine
- Aerial Refueling Systems Development Plan
- All Russian Society of Disabled People (Russia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Between 1950 and 1960 national cinemas emerged all around the world including a post-Neorealist explosion of genre films ultimately opening the way to postmodern cinema (as seen for instance, today, through Tarantino's ars combinatoria.
Nel suo denso saggio Stratigrafie decameroniane Simone Marchesi inizia dalla nozione di ars combinatoria introdotta nella critica boccacciana da Giuseppe Velli in un famoso articolo apparso su Italia medievale e umanistica nel 1977.