As a member of the Pasadena Casting Club, and with his contacts with numerous fly-fishing organizations in Southern California, Bevan was able to donate about 22 rods and 19 reels to the Arroyo High School Fly Fishers, a fishing club at the El Monte school.
What does AHS stand for?
AHS stands for Arroyo High School (El Monte, California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHS
We have 393 other meanings of AHS in our Acronym Attic
- Arif Habib Securities (Pakistan)
- Arizona Health Sciences (Arizona University)
- Arizona Historical Society (Tucson, AZ)
- Arlington Hall Station (Army)
- Arlington High School (USA)
- Arlington Historical Society (Virginia and Minnesota)
- Armijo High School (Fairfield, CA)
- Armuchee High School (Georgia)
- Army Health System (US Army)
- Arrowhead High School (Hartland, Wisconsin)
- Art History Society (California State University)
- Art History Symposium (various schools)
- Arts and Human Sciences (various schools)
- Arts, Humanities or Social Sciences (various schools)
- Arundel High School (Maryland)
- Ashland High School
- Ashton High School (Ashton, Illinois)
- Ashwaubenon High School (Wisconsin)
- Asian Health Services
- Asian Heritage Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event, sponsored by the Arroyo Fly Fishers, Southwest Council Federation of Fly Fishers and Arroyo High School, will feature classes in fly-tying, casting, entomology, ecology and catch-and-release fishing.
It's his attempt to provide an interest and outlet for students at Arroyo High School in El Monte, where three-quarters of the students are on the federally funded lunch program.