Hospital affiliations include: Rancho Springs Medical Center, Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, Community Hospital of San Bernardino, St.
What does ARMC stand for?
ARMC stands for Arrowhead Regional Medical Center (Colton, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARMC
We have 45 other meanings of ARMC in our Acronym Attic
- Antiradiation Missile (French)
- Army Materiel Status Committees
- Autoregressive Moving Average eXogenous
- Air Resources Management Bureau (Montana)
- Alaska Retirement Management Board (Alaska Department of Revenue)
- Alpine Resort Management Board (Australia)
- Army Requirements and Management Board
- African Resources Management Constellation (international project)
- Alpena Regional Medical Center (Alpena, MI)
- American Rental Management Company (Waldorf, Maryland)
- Atlantic Regional Medical Center (Pomona, NJ)
- Audit Risk Management Committee (various locations)
- Austin and Repatriation Medical Centre (est. 1995; Australia)
- Alberta Ready Mixed Concrete Association (Canada)
- Agriculture and Resource Management Council of Australia and New Zealand
- Audit, Risk Management and Compliance Committee (National Roads and Motorists' Association Limited; Strathfield, Australia)
- Academy of Rec.Music.Christian Halfwits Advancing Integrity in Recording (informal newsgroup music awards group)
- Aggregate Remote Memory Copy Interface (software)
- Associate of the Royal Manchester College of Music
- Affiliated Realty and Management Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
In December, 2003, I was working in the Surgical ICU at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, the San Bernardino, California county hospital.
12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center (ARMC) in Colton, California, and Masimo (Nasdaq: MASI), the inventor of Masimo rainbow Pulse CO-Oximetry(TM), Masimo rainbow Acoustic Monitoring(TM), and Masimo SET Measure-Through Motion and Low Perfusion pulse oximetry, today jointly announced the completion of ARMC's system-wide conversion to Masimo rainbow technology.
Matthew was taken to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, where he was treated for serious injuries, especially road burns.
Bailey was flown to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center in Colton, where he died.
With average rents below $1,000/month, Windrush stays almost fully occupied thanks to major employers including Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, Loma Linda University Medical Center, University of Redlands and major retail centers along the intersection of I-215 and I-10.
Appendix of Phase I Hospitals Participating in "Patient Safety Initiative at America's Public Hospitals: Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, Colton, CA Cambridge Health Alliance, Cambridge, MA Contra Costa Regional Medical Center, Martinez, CA Grady Health System, Atlanta, GA Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, WA Hennepin County Medical Center.
Christine Allison also served on the group's urgent-care staff, which she joined in 2003 after her internship at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center.