Arrowhead Community Bank, Asian Bank of Arizona, Camelback Community Bank, Colonia Bank, Mesa Bank and Sunrise Bank of Arizona will consolidate and will operate as Sunrise Bank of Arizona.
What does ACB stand for?
ACB stands for Arrowhead Community Bank (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACB
We have 201 other meanings of ACB in our Acronym Attic
- antibody-coated bacteria
- Antigua Commercial Bank
- Aortic Coronary Bypass
- Application Control Block
- Aquarium Club de Beaucaire (French: Aquarium Club of Beaucaire; Beaucaire, France)
- ARC (Australian Research Council) Centre of Excellence in Bioinformatics
- Architectural Control Board
- Arlington Community Band (Arlington, TX)
- Armstrong Concert Band
- Army Classification Battery
- Art Contemporain en Bretagne (French: Contemporary Art in Britain)
- Articles pour le Commerce et le Bureau (French office supply company)
- As Cities Burn (band)
- Asean Centre for Biodiversity (Los Banos, Philippines)
- Asheville Community Band (Asheville, NC)
- Ashland City Band (Ashland, OR)
- Asia Commercial Bank
- Asociación Cristiana de Beneficencia (Christian Welfare Association, Guatemala)
- Asociación de Clubes de Baloncesto (Spanish basketball league)
- Asphalt-Concrete Base
Samples in periodicals archive:
Effective December 14, Arrowhead Community Bank, Asian Bank of Arizona, Camelback Community Bank, Colonia Bank, Mesa Bank and Sunrise Bank of Arizona will consolidate and will operate as Sunrise Bank of Arizona.
Before joining Community Bank of Arizona last year, Jackson was Vice President of Operations at Arrowhead Community Bank in Glendale.
Arrowhead Community Bank is an affiliate of Sun Community Bancorp Limited, an Arizona-based bank development company that has developed other prominent Arizona community banks, including: Bank of Tucson, Valley First Community Bank (Scottsdale), Camelback Community Bank (Phoenix), Southern Arizona Community Bank (Tucson), East Valley Community Bank (Chandler) and Mesa Bank.