If a redundant employee is owed which the former employer is not able to pay, the RPO can make the following payments: * Arrears of pay * Pay in lieu of notice * Holiday pay * Statutory redundancy payments * Unpaid contributions to an occupational pension scheme Q.
What does AOP stand for?
AOP stands for Arrears Of Pay
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of AOP
We have 162 other meanings of AOP in our Acronym Attic
- Apparent Optical Property
- Appel d'Offres sur Performance
- Appellation d'Origine Protégée (French & European protection of geographic products)
- Approved Operating Plan
- Architecture of Participation
- Area of Practice (insurance)
- Area Of Probability
- Areas of Performance
- Arithmetic Operator Change
- Army Order of Precedence
- Article One Partners (est. 2008; patent research crowdsourcing; New York, NY)
- Article One Partners (patent research crowdsourcing)
- Artillery Observation Plane
- Asbestos Operating Plan
- Asociacion Oceanica de Panama
- Asociación Odontológica Panameña
- Aspect Oriented Programming
- Assault on Principal
- Association of Oil Pipelines
- Association of Oil Product Operations
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ken Flemming of the ITF said: "I have been trying since April 26 to secure the arrears of pay due to the crew.
The 279 staff at Bridgend will be paid all arrears of pay up to and including the day they leave the site.
The Government will also meet Farepak employees' entitlement to statutory redundancy pay, and any arrears of pay, holiday pay and money in lieu of notice, within the statutory limits.
Staff have been told to make claims for arrears of pay, outstanding holiday pay, pay in lieu of notice and redundancy pay to the Department of Trade and Industry.
YOU are entitled to arrears of pay for up to eight weeks, your notice money, holiday pay for up to six weeks and a basic redundancy award.
There are a number of payments which a dismissed employee can make to the fund and these include: arrears of pay pay in lieu of notice holiday pay statutory redundancy payments a basic award for unfair dismissal unpaid contributions from the employer to an occupational or personal pension Q.
The men, with the ITF, succeeded in getting arrears of pay up to the end of March and they then unloaded the cargo.