Westmoreland County: Arnold Palmer Regional Airport -- $612,500 to construct a Public Safety Building.
What does APRA stand for?
APRA stands for Arnold Palmer Regional Airport (Latrobe, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APRA
We have 49 other meanings of APRA in our Acronym Attic
- Access to Public Records Act
- Addiction Prevention and Recovery Administration
- Alberta Plastics Recycling Association
- Alberta Provincial Rifle Association
- Alianza Popular Revolucionaria Americana (American Revolutionary Popular Alliance; Peru)
- American Poker Runs Association
- American Professional Rodeo Association
- American Prospect Research Association
- Arizona Pylon Racing Association
- Arkansas Paranormal Research Association (Little Rock, AR)
- Association of Professional Relations Agencies
- Association of Professional Researchers for Advancement (formerly American Prospect Research Association)
- Association of Professional Reserve Analysts
- Australasian Performing Right Association
- Australian Professional Rodeo Association (Warsick, Qld, Australia)
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority
- Automotive Parts Rebuilders Association
- Auto Parts Recyclers Association Australia
- Air Pollution Research Advisory Committee (Coordinating Research Council)
- Asia-Pacific Rural and Agricultural Credit Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
STAR RUNWAYS Bob Hope Airport, Burbank, California John Wayne Airport, Orange County Arnold Palmer Regional Airport, Pennsylvania Louis Armstrong New Orleans International George Best Belfast City Airport Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino, Rome Salzburg Airport WA Mozart CAPTION(S): HIT J Ozand daughter Kelly
uk Travel Business Review - 25 January 2012 Spirit Airlines, a US-based low cost airline, has announced a new service between Arnold Palmer Regional Airport near Pittsburgh, and Orlando, in US.
Hughes has begun approximately one year of in-house training as a helicopter pilot with the State Police Aviation Patrol Unit at the Arnold Palmer Regional Airport in Latrobe, Westmoreland County," Miller said.
Carlson Airport, Coatesville, $105,000; Cumberland County Carlisle Airport, Carlisle, $99,750; Erie County Erie International Airport, Erie, $93,725; Jefferson County DuBois-Jefferson County Airport, DuBois, $86,297; Lebanon County Farmers Pride Airport, Fredericksburg, $69,713; Reigle Airport, Palmyra, $10,875; Lehigh County Lehigh Valley International Airport, Allentown, $454,445; Lycoming County Williamsport Regional Airport, Williamsport, $118,600; McKean County Bradford Regional Airport, Bradford, $60,795; Westmoreland County Arnold Palmer Regional Airport, Latrobe, $86,151; York County Bermudian Valley Airpark, Kralltown, $7,500; and Capital City Airport, New Cumberland, $337,653.
15 million, to construct a parking garage and roadway network; McKean County -- Bradford Regional Airport, Bradford, $99,613, to rehabilitate and extend the runway and taxiways, and to acquire snow removal equipment, a multi-purpose safety vehicle, Av gas truck, tug and forklift; Monroe County -- Pocono Mountains Municipal Airport, $50,000, to rebuild terminal and hangar combination; Venango County -- Venango Regional Airport, Franklin, $100,000, to rehabilitate and repave a runway; and Westmoreland County -- Arnold Palmer Regional Airport, Latrobe, $100,000, for Phase 1 of development of an air cargo site.
Mary's Municipal Airport, $150,000 for the preliminary design of utilities and a sewage system; Erie County -- Corry Lawrence Airport, $180,000 to construct a new aircraft hangar; Montgomery County -- Pottstown Municipal Airport, $180,000 to replace aircraft hangars destroyed by storm; and Westmoreland County -- Arnold Palmer Regional Airport, $141,439 to acquire land and develop an air-cargo site.