The launch customer for Fundly's event fundraising platform is Orlando Health, a non-profit hospital network in Orlando, FL that includes Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies.
What does APH stand for?
APH stands for Arnold Palmer Hospital (Orlando, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APH
We have 80 other meanings of APH in our Acronym Attic
- Adiabatically Adjusting, Principal Axis, Hyperspherical Coordinates
- Air Pre-Heater
- Airport Parking and Hotels (UK)
- Aloha Peace House (Honolulu, HI)
- Ambrose Powell Hill (Army Base, Bowling Green, Virginia)
- American Printing House for the Blind, Inc.
- Antepartum Hemorrhage
- Applied Public Health (various organizations)
- Arabian Park Hotel (United Arab Emirates)
- Asbestos, Pollution and Health Hazard (legal claims)
- Asia Pacific Holdings (various organizations)
- Asociación Pediatrica Hondureña (Spanish: Honduran Pediatric Association)
- Associação Paulista de Homeopatia (São Paulo, Brazil)
- Association de Prêt d'Honneur du Département de Côte d'Or (French loan association)
- Association des Plaisanciers de Hérel (French boating association)
- Association of Personal Historians
- Association Promotion Hockey (France)
- Australian Parliament House (Australia)
- Aviator's Protective Helmet
Samples in periodicals archive:
The hospital announced Tuesday that Hyundai Hope On Wheels has awarded Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, based in Orlando, with a $250,000 grant to back research centered on brain tumors in pediatric patients.
The girl was taken by helicopter to the Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children in Orlando, where doctors continued medical assistance.
However, due to his acute respiratory failure, it was decided he would be transferred to the neonatal intensive care unit at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children.
The program also encompasses charities sponsored by sports, entertainment and political notables, including the Joe Torre Safe at Home Foundation to fight domestic violence; the Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women; the Boomer Esiason Foundation to Benefit Cystic Fibrosis; the Magic Johnson Foundation; the St.
Spokesman Lieutenant AJ Pugh said Phoebe and Faith had been transferred to the Arnold Palmer Hospital where their condition was critical but stable.
A spokeswoman for the Arnold Palmer Hospital, in Orlando, last night said Mr Cole's daughter, Phoebe, nine, was in a critical condition.
Proceeds from the charity match will go to good causes in the US including The Arnold Palmer Hospital for Women and Children and the Epilepsy Foundation.