Working under the auspices of Arnold Engineering Development Center (AEDC), MTI will be conducting research to develop a highly accurate fabrication process for small balances that measure aerodynamic forces and moments on wind tunnel models.
What does AEDC stand for?
AEDC stands for Arnold Engineering Development Center (Tullahoma)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AEDC
We have 24 other meanings of AEDC in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Engine Data Acquisition Test System
- Asociacion Empresarial de Agencias de Viajes Españolas
- Alternative Energy Development Board
- Adirondack Economic Development Corporation (Saranac Lake, NY)
- After Effective Date of Contract
- American Economic Development Council
- Anchorage Economic Development Corporation
- Antarctic Environmental Data Centre (UK)
- Arizona Economic Data Center (Arizona State University)
- Arkansas Economic Development Commission
- Association for Forest Development and Conservation
- American Eskimo Dog Club of America
- American Eskimo Dog Club of Canada
- ALE, ECCM, and Data Communications Protocol
- Accreditation and Eligibility Determination Division (US Department of Education)
- Arctic Environmental Data Directory (geological survey site for Arctic research)
- Area Effect Direct Damage (EverQuest online game)
- Arkansas Enterprises for the Developmentally Disabled
- Asociación Española De Derecho (Spanish: Spanish Association of Sports Law; Spain)
- Agricultural, Environmental, and Development Economics (Ohio State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arnold Engineering Development Center, Arnold AFB, Tenn.
Rick Kamykowski Arnold Engineering Development Center, Tennessee
Although Arnold Engineering Development Center (AEDC) uses some of the most sophisticated technologies in the world to test aerospace systems before flight, it's been using one system for 24 years that's about as simple as instant mashed potatoes and Stovetop Stuffing.
The first phase includes bringing together the Test Pilot School; the Arnold Engineering Development Center in Tennessee; and the Landing Gear Test Facility and the Live Fire Test Facility, both of which are at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, but which report to Eglin Air Force Base in Florida.
Wall began his Air Force career in 1951, as a historian at the Arnold Engineering Development Center, Tullahoma, Tennessee, at that time part of the Air Research and Development Command.
The Fighter Engine Team plans to reach 1,000 hours of testing in 2010, and has demonstrated consistent success and performance, including a number of important achievements: * Cleared fan aeromechanics through a wide operating range, in support of current testing at both Evendale and the USAF Arnold Engineering Development Center (AEDC) in Tennessee.
31, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- ATK (NYSE: ATK) and the United States Air Force successfully tested ATK's newly developed Large Class (92-inch diameter) Stage III solid rocket motor at the Air Force's Arnold Engineering Development Center (AEDC) in Tennessee.