Tami-Lyn Clunn and her partner Ian Flannery who run the Tackle & Bait fishing shop in Pensarn, decided to hold the fundraiser as a thank you for the help and support they received after their two year old son Jaiden was diagnosed with epilepsy, right cerebellar lesion and Arnold Chiari malformation in 2013.
What does ACM stand for?
ACM stands for Arnold Chiari Malformation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACM
We have 573 other meanings of ACM in our Acronym Attic
- Applied Coastal Modeling
- Appointment Control Manager
- Appropriate Care Measure (health care metric)
- Approximate Conditional Mean (filter)
- Arab Common Market
- Architecture and Construction Management
- Archive Classic Movies
- Area Club Management
- Area Composition Machine
- Ariadne Content Manager (software)
- Array Correlation Matrix (digital signal processing)
- Arteria Cerebralis Media
- Articulated Concrete Mattress (civil engineering)
- Artificial Channel Method
- Arts & Cultural Management (various organizations)
- Asbestos Containing Material
- Asian Center for Missions (est. 1995; interdenominational ministries; Makati City, Philippines)
- Asian Civilisations Museum (Singapore)
- Asian Consumer Market (sector)
- Asociación Canina Marplatense
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lewis was born with Arnold Chiari Malformation, where the lower parts of the brain have been pushed downwards towards the spinal cord so they are below the entrance to the skull.
Demi-Marie Russell, aged 10, has a rare brain condition called Arnold Chiari malformation, which caused fluid on the brain and spinal problems.
Becky was diagnosed with the rare Arnold Chiari Malformation - a defect where the brain is too big for the skull.