Construction began July 15 on energy-efficiency upgrades at the Arne Hanna Aquatic Center.
What does AHAC stand for?
AHAC stands for Arne Hanna Aquatic Center (Bellingham, WA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHAC
We have 30 other meanings of AHAC in our Acronym Attic
- Aria High Altitude Balloon
- Arts and Humanities Assembly of Boulder (Colorado)
- Aboriginal Health Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Animal Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Affordable Housing Advisory Committee
- Alternative Heating and Cooling Ltd. (Ireland)
- American Heart Association Classification
- American Heart Association Council (cardiology)
- Amplifon Hearing Aid Centers (Plymouth, MN)
- Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company (Boston, MA)
- Affordable Housing Association of Certified Public Accountants (Kaysville, UT)
- Alternate High-Medium Altitude Descent (US Air Force)
- American Hindus Against Defamation
- Arabian Horse Association of Delmarva (est. 1970; Delaware)
- Association for Haitian American Development, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- American Hindu Anti-Defamation Coalition
- Attappady Hills Area Development Society (India)
- Arabian Horse Association of Eastern Canada
- Alaska Hospitality Alliance Education Foundation
- American Handwriting Analysis Foundation (est. 1967; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arne Hanna Aquatic Center Acoustical tiles, $58, 970 to NKB Inc.