Seats are available through the Army Training Requirements and Resources System (ATRRS) or by contacting the Fort Sill G3 at DSN 639-2199/5124 or (580) 442-2199/5124 or the Joint and Combined Integration (JACI) Directorate at DSN 639-1701/8671 or (580) 442-1701/8671.
What does ATTRS stand for?
ATTRS stands for Army Training Requirements and Resources System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- American Telephone and Telegraph Personal On-Line Services
- Analysis of the Terpenoid Synthase (genetics)
- Attenuated Phase Shift Mask (semiconductors)
- Answers to Tough Questions
- Apologies to the Queen Mary (Wolf Parade album)
- Attribute (computer programming)
- Appropriate Technology Transfer for Rural Areas (Fayetteville, AR)
- Attribute (also ATR)
- Australian Tourism Training Review Panel
- A Time to Smile (program for minority and underprivileged girls; Santa Rosa, California)
- Acquisition Training and Tracking System
- Active Torque Transfer System
- Active Tuning Test Sets
- Addicted to the Stick
- Administrative Trade Training School (Pakistan)
- Adrift Topic Tutorial System
- Advanced Telescope Tracking System (software)
- Advanced Text To Speech
- Advanced Torque Transfer System (automotive)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the Army training requirements and resources system (ATTRS) and academic records functions that used to be part of WIDD now fall under the G3, Training Command.
Students enroll in distance learning courses by the Army training requirements and resources system (ATRRS).