Army Total Asset Visibility In 1995, the logistics community believed automatic information technology to be the answer to gaining and maintaining Army total asset visibility.
What does ATAV stand for?
ATAV stands for Army Total Asset Visibility
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ATAV
We have 2 other meanings of ATAV in our Acronym Attic
- Any Time All the Time (racing clubs)
- Apprenticeship and Training Association of Texas
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Total Abgehobene Technologie (Austria)
- Arts and Technology at tech (MIT student art group)
- As the Apple Turns (Macintosh-related web site)
- Anti-Trafficking Assistance Unit
- Aviation Training Aids Unit (US Navy)
- Afloat Total Asset Visibility
- American Trans Air Virtual
- Antenna Train Angle Vertical (fighter aircraft targeting)
- Association Tunisienne d'Action Volontaire (French)
- Attitudes Toward AIDS Victims (psychological research study)
- Army Total Asset Visibility Enhanced
- All-Terrain Attack Walker (Giant Fighting Robots; video game)
- American Truckers at War
- Anytime, Anywhere (gaming tournaments)
- Atlantis, the Antediluvian World (Ignatius Donnelly book)
- Autonomous Tactical All-Weather Strike
- Ability to Benefit
- Above-Ground Telecommunications Backbone
Samples in periodicals archive:
Development started with access to three databases: an Air Force logistics information file (now AF Stock Control System D035), Army Total Asset Visibility (TAV) and the DLA Standard Automated Materiel Management System (SAMMS).
Using the UIC and the Army Total Asset Visibility (ATAV) database, LOGSA can create at tailored pubs list.